Established in 2012, Eclisar Financial and Professional Services provides accounting, auditing, forensic and financial services to local and foreign clients.
Over the years, Eclisar has built an outstanding reputation for client representation in taxation and auditing and is proud to have successfully represented clients to the Guyana Revenue Authority and National Insurance Scheme.
We have successfully completed several forensic audits for the Government of Guyana since 2015 and we are currently engaged in several high-profile forensic investigations as well as the Government’s Oil and Gas cost recovery audit.
Eclisar’s team of highly dedicated staff is managed by its founder and Managing Director, Azzar Haniff and co-founder and Administrative Director, Ferzanna Mohamed-Haniff.
At Eclisar, we pride ourselves in providing financial services and solutions for organizations in all industry sectors. With this in mind, we are always forging global partnerships to better serve and enhance our clients’ interests.
We cater to a diverse range of industry sectors including:
- Wholesale and Retail
- Oil & Gas Support Entities
- Food Industry
- Rental Services
- Hospitality Industry
- Service Providers
- Manufacturing/ Fabrication
- Importers and Exporters
- Real Estate
- Security Services
We are members of the following institutions:
- International Institute of Crime Analysts (IACA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- International Forensics & Business Institute (IFBI)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Guyana (ICAG)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad & Tobago (ICATT)
- Allinial Global (AG)
- BOKS International Ltd (BOKS)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SRHM)
- Canadian Society of Forensic Science (CSFS)
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)